At Grupo VAPF we are continually seeking to incorporate new talent into our work team. We are looking for profiles with a desire to learn and innovate. People who enjoy what they do.
We offer you the opportunity to join a solvent group with 60 years of experience, join a great team of professionals from all areas of construction and marketing of villas and apartments. An opportunity to work on unique projects on the North Costa Blanca.
Are you looking to join a young and dynamic team in a leading company on the North Costa Blanca? Come join our team in Benissa, in a company with 60 years in the construction and luxury housing development sector.
What tasks will you perform?
- Supervise, coordinate and optimize the strategy and content management of both digital channels (SEO, SEM, Social, Email mkt, YouTube, Display...), and offline, according to the media plan
- Create, optimize and measure performance campaigns on the corresponding platforms.
- ROI optimization and UX experience
- Establish monitoring measures (web analytics)
- Proposal of action plans
- Administrative procedures: administrative procedures of the department and preparation of results reports.
- Experience in graphic design (photography, video editing,...)
- High English
- Professional management of digital tools and platforms
-Capacity for teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong sense of team spirit
- High degree of commitment and an independent way of working
-Driver's licence and your own car
Level of Experience
At VAPF we are looking for sales agents with experience in selling luxury homes to international clients.
Languages: High German level, High French level, High English level and High Spanish level (spoken, read and written). Any other languages added will be a plus.
Are you in the real estate sector? At VAPF we are looking for sales agents for our sales team. If you are looking for a solid and consolidated company, VAPF has 60 years of experience in the construction and marketing of luxury homes to international clients. We have our own CRM from which you can work with a large portfolio of clients.
We provide training, client portfolio and a great working environment.
Salary: to be consulted.
Hours: Business hours with availability on weekends.
Excellent interpersonal skills and strong sense of team spirit.
High degree of commitment and an independent way of working.
Knowledge of the real estate sector.
If your profile does not fit into the active offers, you can send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation purposes.
Follow us to be informed of future job offers, since we do not keep CVs, so in each call you have to apply.